Monday, April 25, 2011

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?

Hello all,
Have you ever felt like you were in the middle of an EMO concert? Have you ever watched someone pace the floors, unable to sleep? Have you ever seen someone jump at every little noise? I can say, "Yes," to all of these questions tonight. Apparently, our person Keith is away getting training for his new job, (Hey, someone has to pay for our upcoming nuptials...money,money, money) and Jennifer does not do so well when he is away. You didn't have to endure the entire Winter Olympics of 2006 (that was when Keith went away for Basic Training) or the endless love songs streaming through the satellite in the fall of 2009 (when Keith went away for more military training). He has got to quit doing this to me! I can't handle the moping about that his absence causes. If I could kick that high, I would kick our person Jennifer in the tail end and tell her to buck up. She is a strong and powerful woman. She can handle staying in the house by herself. Besides, I am here to keep her and Leigh safe. I guess for the next little while I am the man of the house. As man of the house, I am going to put an end to all moping and sappy lovey-dovey music. Besides, all her moping is rubbing off on Leigh. She is all teary-eyed and melancholy as well. Something has got to give. We will get through this absence of Keith with our heads held high. Although, I have to admit...I miss having some extra testosterone in the house. A gnome can only do, what a gnome can do. Ta, Ta for now...Oh no, I forgot there was a TV in the back of the house. I guess love songs it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment