Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trying to Get My Ducks in a Row

Hello all,
Sorry I have been neglectful of my blog duties as of late, but I have been trying to get my ducks in a row. I've always wondered where that statement comes from? Is it so important that the ducks walk in a row? What will happen if they get out of the row? Who is the leader? How do you "claim" the ducks? Wow, so sorry...I got on a bit of a tangent there. We are continuing with the wedding plans. We are currently waiting to see what Saturday Keith will have to work so that we can set the exact date. We know the place (Botanic Gardens), the dress and tux are being worked on (Did you know that there is no where to buy a gnome-sized tux...the nerve?), and the menu is set (see previous posts). I have recently been offered a "job" by Jennifer. She recently got picked to be the librarian at a school. She asked me if I would be willing to be her "library gnome." I replied fervently, "Yes," but I have no idea what a library gnome does. I'll get back with you all once I figure it out. Have you ever agreed to do something, that you have no earthly idea what you have gotten yourself into? Oh well, we will have to wait and see. Remember, laugh a little to lift your spirits a lot. (Also, if anyone can answer the ducks in a row question...that would just be thrilling!) Ta, Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment