Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On the Road Again

Hello there,
I haven't blogged in so long, you probably thought I took a long dive from a high shelf. I assure you I am quite fine. The end of the school year is always an extremely stressful time in our home. I've been trying to tend to things around the house the best I can to take some stress off of Jennifer. However, now school is out for summer and I can resume my blogging duties. So,  I heard some rumblings from the back room last night. No, it wasn't a bear hunting for food, it was Keith and Jennifer planning our summer vacation. The first thing I did was offer to let Leigh go because she hasn't traveled with our people yet. She declined my offer and said that she is a "House" gnome and not a "Traveling" gnome. I guess I am a "Combo" gnome. I am both "House" and "Travel." I have never thought of myself as a combo...weird. What fantastic destination will we be going to this time? Las Vegas, the Bahamas, New Jersey...I couldn't even imagine. Keith and Jennifer were so excited when they had finished planning, it was making me a nervous wreck. Then they told me where we are going, and my excitement TRIPLED! We are going on a strange and weird roadside attractions tour on our way to Atlanta, GA. There will be all kinds of thrilling sights along the way. They are calling it my bachelor party. How much fun is this trip going to be!?! Leigh and I have the coolest people! So, now I have to go start packing. I will have to neglect my duties again, for a little while, but look for oh so many blogs about this trip. Remember, the worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist. Ta, Ta for now and Happy Trails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment