Sunday, March 20, 2011

My pick for movie of the year

I do apologize for my kind of sad post yesterday. I think I was in a gloomy mood and I needed to get my story out there. I appreciate all my gnomies who took the time to read it. Now I know you are all asking yourselves, "Rupert, what do you think should be the movie of the year?" I am not going to make you wait any longer. I do live to serve. My pick is...drum roll please..."Gnomeo and Juliet." On the weekend of Valentine's Day, my people took me to see this wonderful movie. It not only had great music by Elton John, but showed what life was like for garden gnomes. Not only did I get to see what life is like in a garden, but I also developed me a good ole crush. Lady Blueberry was so my cup of tea (you so thought I was going to say Juliet..didn't you?). I was also fond of the Dolly Gnome, for obvious reasons. There is also a gnome with half a hat. I was glad that the writers of this movie understood how the hat system works in gnome society. If you have some spare time, I would recommend this movie. Now that I have enlightened you about my movie pick, I know you will all feel so much better.  Remember, the human spirit is not measured by the size of the act, but by the size of the heart! Ta, Ta for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment