Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Turn Out the Light!

I have decided that I don't like it when my person Jennifer goes to school. I am sitting here, enjoying a proper snooze and into the living room she stumbles. Did I mention it is 5:00 in the morning? She doesn't come in and quietly eat her breakfast. No, she flips on this bright light and turns on the TV. She then clangs around in the kitchen getting breakfast together. She finally comes and sits and eats breakfast and watches the morning news. Is it a requirement that all this noise and light be present to get ready for school? Last week was Spring Break and she stumbled out at 7:00 in the morning. That is a much more appropriate light turning on time. Maybe I can petition for a sleeping mask and ear plugs so that I can get my proper amount of gnomey sleep...it's what gives us our gnomish glow. Remember, its not always a great idea to have the same routine all the time, it is good to shake things up sometimes...it might give your gnome some much needed rest. Ta, Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment